Translate This Page

Friday, March 2

KJRW TOP TEN LIST

The brand new Band of Skulls song shoots straight to number one.  Conversely, the new Red Hot Chili Peppers song is a cellar dweller.  Here is the top ten list for the last week of February:
  1. Bruises - Band of Skulls
  2. This Job Sucks - Gang Green
  3. Pride (In The Name Of Love) - U2
  4. Trust - Generationals
  5. I Think I'm Paranoid - Garbage
  6. Superstition - Kills
  7. Kundalini Express - Love and Rockets
  8. Typical Girls - Slits
  9. Pretty Noose - Soundgarden
  10. Girl Is On My Mind - Black Keys
I was just looking at tickets for the Black Keys/Arctic Monkeys show in Seattle in May.  I would really like to go, but can't see parting with 50 bucks for a nosebleed seat.

Songs from Avengers, Fugazi, Nirvana and more just added to the list on KJRW.

By the way, have you taken step two of the challenge at http://www.facebook.com/KJRW.WestSeattle?

No comments:

Post a Comment