- Judgment Night (full of strange collaborations like Helmet + House of Pain)
- Spawn (more strange collaborations)
- Singles (we love that Seattle sound)
- SLC Punk (sounds a lot like KJRW)
- Saturday Night Fever (made Disco mainstream)
- Pretty in Pink (the best New Wave)
- Dazed and Confused (great Classic Rock)
- Purple Rain (Prince's masterpiece)
- High Fidelity (obscure good stuff)
- Trainspotting (two soundtracks of Alternative Rock)
Honorable mentions went to: Grosse Point Blank, American Graffiti, A Hard Day's Night, Lost Highway, Pulp Fiction, Romeo + Juliet, Kids, The Virgin Suicides, 8 Mile, Quadrophenia, The Crow and Batman Forever.
We think these should be on the list: Tank Girl, Pump Up the Volume, Apollo 13, Light of Day and The Big Chill.
Any more great movie soundtracks we missed?