Translate This Page

Tuesday, May 17

What's Happening, Hot Sauce?

I picked up the new Beastie Boys album, Hot Sauce Committee Part Two on the 6th.  It was during a quick visit to one of my favorite stores, Newbury Comics.  It began as a little place on Newbury Street in Boston and has since expanded to several stores.  I was at the Avon, Mass. store for a little over a half hour, sifting quickly through the Rock CD bins.  Along with the Beastie Boys, I also picked up some Black Keys, Weezer, Cracker, Devo, Clash, Garbage and Soundgarden.

On the drive from Avon to Worcester, Mass., I listened to the Beastie Boys CD twice.  It started off great with "Make Some Noise".  "OK" and "Say It" were good, too.  I think the most rocking tune was "Lee Majors Come Again". It debutes on KJRW this Friday.

Are there any songs you've heard lately that you think should be on KJRW?

No comments:

Post a Comment