Translate This Page

Monday, February 10

LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES

It's that time of year again.  You can't walk into any store without being assaulted by pink and red hearts.  We prefer Blackhearts.  KJRW brings you love songs this week.  Here is a list of what you will hear:

  • Prove My Love - Violent Femmes
  • Fell In Love With A Girl - White Stripes
  • Lovecats - Cure
  • Love Sucks - Adicts
  • Won't Fall In Love Today - Suicidal Tendencies
  • Kiss Them For Me - Siouxsie and the Banshees
  • Love Comes In Spurts - Richard Hell & the Voidoids
  • LUVU4LYF - PINS
  • State of Love and Trust - Pearl Jam
  • Radar Love - Ministry
  • Everyday I Love You Less and Less - Kaiser Chiefs
  • Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
  • Love Like Anthrax - Gang of Four
  • I Love Livin' in the City - FEAR
  • Ever Fallen in Love - Buzzcocks
  • Hello, I Love You - Adam Ant
  • Love Buzz - Nirvana
  • Love Ya Love Ya Love Ya - Jaret Reddick and Kelly Ogden
  • Love in Plaster - Hives
  • Kiss Off - Violent Femmes
  • Love Spreads - Stone Roses
  • I Love Playin' With Fire - Runaways
  • Message of Love - Pretenders
  • La La Love You - Pixies
  • Valentine's Day - Dollyrots
  • Strange Love - Cramps
  • Love Songs - Adverts
  • Suck My Kiss - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • The One I Love - R.E.M.
  • Kamikaze Love - Poets of the Fall
  • Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson
  • Gone Kissin' - Lunachicks
  • My Valintine - Little Hearts
  • This Ain't the Summer of Love - L7
  • I Hate Myself For Loving You - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
  • Kiss Me Deadly - Generation X
  • My Lover's Box - Garbage
  • Love You More - Fastbacks
  • What Love Is - Dead Boys
  • Kiss My Ass Goodbye - 7 Year Bitch

Did we leave anything out?

No comments:

Post a Comment