Translate This Page

Thursday, October 27

A TOP TEN YOU WON'T HEAR ON KJRW

From Billboard.com:  "Never mind those sugary sweets. Halloween brings some delectable ear candy, too. But which (witch?) Halloween songs are the most popular?"
  1. Thriller - Michael Jackson
  2. Monster Mash - Bobby "Boris" Pickett & the Crypt-Kickers
  3. Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.
  4. Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon
  5. Highway To Hell - AC/DC
  6. A Nightmare On My Street - D.J. Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince
  7. Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
  8. Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
  9. Runnin' With The Devil - Van Halen
  10. Witchy Woman - Eagles
I enjoyed playing half of that list while on Seattle's Classic Rock Station.  But, I picked a bigger and better list for KJRW.  Listen... if you dare!

1 comment:

  1. They played Don't Fear The Reaper after the play last night. I had to laugh. (and for some reason, I thought Boston did it! I hang my head in shame - I mean, MORE COWBELL!!)

    ReplyDelete